*OWNER OF SEADRIFT CUSTOM CHOPPERS*
When: September 17, 2011
Where: Bubba’s Cajun Style Seafood Restaurant
1142 St Hwy 185 N Seadrift, Tx
**Benefit will be held in the back under tent**
EVENTS TO TAKE PLACE
* Washer / Horseshoe Tournaments – sign up to begin at 10:30 am $40.00 per team entry!
* Brisket plates served from 11:00 – 3:00pm
* $10.00 per plate: Pre-sale tickets available at Bubba’s, Tax Depot / Bay Breeze Real Estate in Seadrift or Overboard Marine in Port O’Connor.
* Silent auction from 2:00 – 5:00pm/ There are some items you won’t want to miss!! We will have everything from fishing trips to motorcycle memorabilia.
* Live Music all day – Carlos & Carlos, The Poorboys, & Johnny Ray!
This will be a fun filled day!!
Please feel free to bring your lawn chairs and stay awhile.
All proceeds will be given to Butch to help defray medical expenses. Any donations small or large will be greatly appreciated and can be mailed to PO BOX 155, Seadrift, TX 77983. An account has also been set up at First National Bank under Yarborough Benefit. Anyone needing more information may call Bubba at 218-4420, Mallory at 785-3424, Noral at 983-4568, or you may e-mail us at email@example.com!
We hope to see everyone there!